Sunday, July 25, 2004

One or Two blogs?

I have two blogs. My delima is weather or not I should have two blogs or one. When I first head about blogspot.com I thought it would be a greate idea to have two blogs, one for my personal life and another for just my computer life. The problem is, my personal life is my computer life and vice versa.

Sometimes my logs conflit and can fit in either category. What I am going to do now is revert to just one blog. I just hope this is a good idea. For now I will add all the entries I have my FreeBSD blog to my winful blog and go from there. Since do not have too many entries I should be able to move everything over on a week or so.

I am disappointed what I have not been able to write in my blogs everyday like I said when I first created them.

No comments: